Thursday, April 29, 2010

A letter to Life


Dear Life,

Every morning holds your treasure, your beauty.
Either in a moon crescent, a star, a cloud, the sound of the crushing waves, the salty sea smell, a chirping bird, the wet ground, a sunrise, the color of dawn, the lights of an awaking city, a raccoon crossing a street... all of this is what make you so precious.

And I know this is what I have to take in my heart, hold tight and carry all day long. Nothing else matter.

Gazing at a fading moon as the sun rise I am moved to tears. This is so beautiful. I realize that even if in a few hours and maybe a few minutes I don't see the moon anymore, I know it is still there. Everything is still there because I am alive and I carry the whole world in me.

Om Shanti.

No comments:

Post a Comment