Friday, September 24, 2010

A letter to the Ocean, sept 2010


Dear Ocean,

I am wholeheartedly in love with you.
I love you with all my heart, all my soul, all my being.
I am totally devoted to you.

In your water I feel safe.
I feel loved and protected.
You called me and I came.
I needed a home and you guided me to the island.

You offered me the most beautiful refuge in the middle of your waters.
Now I can live in your arms on a boat made of the core of the Earth.

My love is so big that there is even no word to express it.
It is infinite, it is pure.
I will be eternaly grateful.
And before you my beloved, I bow a thousand time.

Om Shanti.

2 comments:

  1. Merci pour ces moments de poésie, distillés avec une conscience subtile du moment présent et beaucoup de grâce...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci beaucoup Veronique. Ton commentaire me touche beaucoup.

    ReplyDelete