Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A letter to Ms Bee


Dear Bee,

I am writing this letter to express all my gratitude towards your amazing work.
You are a fairy and you allow us to touch one of the treasure of savor.

In the honey I taste, I can feel every flap of your wings that make this happen.
In every drop of this honey there is the flowers, the trees, the sun, the rain, the wind and you.
This is a miracle of life and you are a part of it.

For that I feel humble and thankful.
From the bottom of my heart I bow to you.

Om Shanti.

1 comment:

  1. French translation/traduction francaise:

    Chère abeille,
    J'écris cette lettre pour exprimer toute ma gratitude envers ton extraordinaire travail.
    Tu es une fée et tu nous permets de toucher l'un des trésors de saveur.

    Dans le miel que je goutte, je peux sentir chaque battement de tes ailes qui a rendu cela possible.
    Dans chaque goute de ce miel il y a les fleurs, les arbres, le soleil, la pluie, le vent et toi.
    C'est un miracle de la vie et tu en fais partie.

    Pour cela je me sens humble et reconnaissante.
    Je te salue du fond du cœur.

    ReplyDelete